Tuna Pasta Bake - serves 4 adults (or 2 adults and 3 children!)
300g pasta (any type is fine, but probably not spaghetti)
1 big jar pasta sauce
2 tins tuna
2 tablespoons capers (optional)
lots of cheese
1. Boil a kettle full of water and place the pasta in a large saucepan. Get a grown-up to help you pour the boiling water over the pasta and put it on a medium heat for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
2. Once cooked, drain the water from the pasta and place the pasta in a large casserole dish. add the tuna, capers and pasta sauce and stir well.
3. Fill the emptied pasta sauce bottle with water and add this to the dish. Repeat this step so that you have added 2 pasta sauce bottles full of water to the dish.
4. Stir well to combine everything together, make sure the tuna pieces have broken up and been mixed around.
5. Top with lots of cheddar cheese and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
Eat and enjoy!