Communication with Parents
At Cathedral School:
- Parents are encouraged to talk to teachers at the end of the school day.
- Parents are invited to meet with teachers and pupils on a termly basis to discuss progress.
- Topic letters are sent to families each half term.
- Feedback can be given through speaking to teachers, the office or the Headteacher.
- Staff are required to wear name badges at all times.
- We have a text service in place to contact you in an emergency.
- Home-school diaries are set up where necessary.
- A home reading log is given to every child. Children are given an expectation to read every night and have their log signed by a parent.
- We try to be as transparent as possible, and so we ensure that praise comments and any issues arising during the day are both communicated.
- Our SENCO is willing to meet with parents whenever necessary.